We also went to watch circus this weekend. Last I watched a circus was two years back in India which was not worth it. All the performers there looked tired and hardly interested in their acts. We actually left the circus within 20 minutes. I had been looking forward to watch a circus here to see the difference. And we thoroughly enjoyed the 2 hours act. The major plus point was that they didn't have any animal acts, and it was all based on the talent of performers. Deserves a brownie point, innit? Also while all were going crazy about 2 States on Facebook, Him declared that he is not interested in watching Chetan Bhagat's life based movie onscreen. Being a big movie buff myslef, it was tough for me to let go 2 States and watch the Amazing Spiderman instead. Yes, when all were going gaga over how amazing 2 States was, I sat in the theatre and watched Spidy jumping above the buildings.
In other news, Him's parents are visiting us next month. Super excited! It's been over a year now that we have met our family. Him's mom is a sweetheart, and completely unlike the moms-in-law are thought of being.
Last but not the least, pictures from Barcelona (:
I've visited twice to this wonderful city still not got over it.
ReplyDeleteWant to go there again. :)
I second you on that Nisha! Sadly,w e were there for only two days. Far too less to soak the city. Can't wait to be there again.
ReplyDelete