About Me

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Love

Spring has officially arrived here in London. The weather has turned out to be surprisingly pleasant unlike last year. Weekends have already witnessed 18-19 C which trust me is a big deal. We are hoping for lovely warm summers this year. London is at its peak beautiful during summers, and somehow it never dissapoints me irrespective of the weather . It's beautiful during fall and spring, cozy warm in summers, and christmasy during winters. We have a trip planned to Spain in April, and Him's parents will be visiting us in May. So all in all coming three months are going to be good-busy.

The unexpected lovely weather has kicked the urge to go summer shopping quite early this year. I have been browsing through New Look's, and asos website for light summery clothes. I am specifically dying to buy a good pair of dungarees and sneaker wedges.

This weekend, we turned to the Greenwich Park for our usual running session. It was beautiful, and I felt quite bad for not being there often. It is definitely second beautiful park after Hyde Park.

P.S. Recently I went for sportswear shopping to Decathlon and caught hold of the comfiest running pants everr! So, if anyone is looking for reasonably priced, comfortable running or yoga pants, Decathlon it is.

Leaving you with the pictures from Greenwich park. Please bear with their quality as they have been clicked through phone.








No comments:

Post a Comment