First of all, I need to acknowledge the weather here! Seems like yesterday, when I wrote down the post last spring and its spring already here AGAIN! FYI, I am not complaining at all.
Weather has been incredibly nice and thanks to the long Easter break, we packed our bags for a mini vacation. Now Him and I both have become loners over the time. Since we have relocated to London, due to the lack of family here, we have always enjoyed each others company and kind of dread having people around. Boy, could we be more wrong! Him and I joined my best friend and her husband to Durdle Door, 2 hours drive from London. We enjoyed each and every minute together, and I realised why this nut-head is my best friend :D
This trip has been absolute success, and we can’t wait to travel again with some company! Before I forget, I need to rate this amazing hotel where we stayed. SpringFields in wareham gets a huge thumbs up from me. From location, food to activities centre, customer service – everything was phenomenal. Durdle Door speaks for itself, you have your jaw hanging at the beauty of the place. I haven’t felt this energetic and fresh since a long time. Considering we last went on a vacation in October’14, this excitement is worth writing.
Leaving ya’ll with the beautiful pictures from the place –
P.S. My blog views are at all-time high! Could this month be any better?

No comments:
Post a Comment