About Me

Friday, August 22, 2014

Book Review - Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson - A book completely different from John Green's other work. The three books are revolving around the teenage lives, still they manage to keep ‘so called grownups’ hooked.  Call me insane, but I actually found one-sentence connection in all of the books. In WG, WG, Tiny mentions ‘relationships can be predicted. You can point the plot on a graph’. The other book by John Green, An Abundance of Katherines, is dedicated to the invention of this theorem. It might be weird, but I found it exciting to find such small relationships between the three books.

Image Source : Google

Where ‘the fault in our stars’ is an intense love story, ‘an abundance of Katherines’ is a journey of an intellectual guy, this book is all about friendship. This might be the spoiler alert, but till the few chapters you will not come to know that they are talking about two different Will Graysons. And you are utterly confused when they two meet.

How beautifully is the story woven! Commendable!

When I read about two Wills face to face, I thought this might be a suspense novel. But no, it is all about friendship. Two different Will Graysons with one common Tiny Copper, who is not so tiny. Tiny is not the supporting character, he is rather the life of this book. This book is a must read for those, yet again, love reading books. The intellectual ones might want to give it a skip.

This has been 4th book review in a row. I am getting too predictable, and also I don’t think another review would be here anytime soon. Coz I have started with INFERNO by Dan Brown. And I am pretty sure it won’t be as easy as the previous ones and would definitely take more time.


P.S. I am visiting India soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment