About Me

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Beauty Talk - Current Favorites

So, I thought of making better use of this space. Apart from my usual ramblings (which of course will continue), I thought that I should also share my current favorites here. This might help anyone looking for similar products. Hence from now onward, I will be regularly updating the blog with my current obsessions. This may be anything from a beauty product, apparel, or an eating joint I have lately discovered.

Today I am reviewing two of my current favorite products, in no particular order.



St. Ives Apricot Scrub

This scrub had been sitting on my desk since a while now, untill Tanvi (from Tanvii.com) reviewed it on her blog. Upon reading her review, I had to give it a try. And oh boy, was I impressed! Since a long time, I had been a regular user of FabIndia scrubs and as it was hard to find those here in London, so I bought St. Ives apricot scrub. I have to say, this one is much much better than the Fab India one. It has a very pleasant fragrance, not too strong. The texture of this product is quite creamy and has grainy apricot particles which are extremely gentle on the face. And this product works wonders. Each time I use this scrub, it leaves my face smooth and fresh.

This scrub has also received a heads up from 'Him', which trust me is a big thing!! He, for first, does not use any of these stuff. So when he mentioned the other day, "What is that tube in the bathroom? I like it." I knew I had to mention it here.

If you are looking for an effective and easy on pocket scrub, this one is made just for you!

Where to buy from:
I ordered this online from Asda.com. It is also available across different drugstores like Boots.com and Superdrug.

Floral Collection Magnolia Body Cream

To be honest, I bought this body cream from M&S without any expectations. It smelt very nice and was cheap, hence off it went to my basket. And I fell in love with this product instantly upon first use. It is not at all greasy, and leaves the skin moisturized in the exact amount required. It smells heavenly. I have a thing for light fragrances. This product has made its way to my bedside table, and I have been using it regularly before going to bed. Anyone who loves non-greasy body creams, should definitely give it a try!

Where to buy from:

It is easily available at the local M&S stores. You can also buy this from the M&S website.

No comments:

Post a Comment