I have a really good friend circle. You know the type of friends with whom you can spend n number of hours, talking about useless stuff. Yes, we pull each others leg but in a healthy way. You getting my point? But when you have such amazing groups of friends (with groups I mean college friends, ex work friends, etc.), how do you draw a line? For example, when some friend of mine tells me his problem, I do not give him advice till the time I am sure he needs one. Because most of the times, they just want to rant. And once the ranting is over, they are perfectly fine. I make sure to compliment them, but also ensure not to criticize them at any of their choice. It's their life after all, if they are happy with their choices who am I to give an opinion.
Some such friends do not follow the term vice versa. They will poke their nose in your personal matters, and would give you their unasked advice. Basically, they do not know the difference between pulling leg and making fun. They can't figure out how much is too much! I have struggled to come in terms with such kinda people. Because, I still considered them friends and found it hard to let them go. But in past few weeks, I have reached a point where I can firmly say that such people DO NOT need a space in your life. Their only motive is to spread negativity under the mask of humor. It's better to cut them out instead of spending time on thinking about their *shitty* opinion.
Hmmff, that was some serious talk. In other news, I had this blog in mind for the complete last week. Only reason I couldn't update it was I wanted to post something with pictures. I mentioned in a post few days back that I have been wanting to learn photography. So apparently, the YouTube tutorials were not my cup of tea. I came across this amazing photography class on meetup headed by Chris Lawman, a wedding photographer. If interested you can join the group at Beginner Photography Classes. I have just got basic understanding of the features ISO, aperture, focal length, focal stops, etc., and need to start practicing now.
Leaving you with pictures from the class at Southbank.
Some such friends do not follow the term vice versa. They will poke their nose in your personal matters, and would give you their unasked advice. Basically, they do not know the difference between pulling leg and making fun. They can't figure out how much is too much! I have struggled to come in terms with such kinda people. Because, I still considered them friends and found it hard to let them go. But in past few weeks, I have reached a point where I can firmly say that such people DO NOT need a space in your life. Their only motive is to spread negativity under the mask of humor. It's better to cut them out instead of spending time on thinking about their *shitty* opinion.
Hmmff, that was some serious talk. In other news, I had this blog in mind for the complete last week. Only reason I couldn't update it was I wanted to post something with pictures. I mentioned in a post few days back that I have been wanting to learn photography. So apparently, the YouTube tutorials were not my cup of tea. I came across this amazing photography class on meetup headed by Chris Lawman, a wedding photographer. If interested you can join the group at Beginner Photography Classes. I have just got basic understanding of the features ISO, aperture, focal length, focal stops, etc., and need to start practicing now.
Leaving you with pictures from the class at Southbank.
No comments:
Post a Comment